CPA and Accounting
Automate so you can focus on the people, not the paperwork.
Technology continues to evolve at a rapid pace, enabling businesses to grow in size, productivity, and revenue. If you’re a CPA, an accounting firm, or an auditor, you can benefit from software advances. In fact, automation has made it simpler than ever for businesses to run day-to-day operations. Best of all, workflow automation solutions enable humans to do more with their time, increasing efficiency and productivity and letting everyone do higher-level, more interesting work.
If you’ve never heard of robotic process automation (RPA), it’s time to learn about it. More importantly, it’s time to learn how it can benefit your business and lead to solid growth that takes you to the next level!
RPA can boost morale at your office, taking over the redundant, tedious yet necessary tasks, thus enabling people to do far more interesting work. RPA handles repetitive tasks more quickly and accurately than people can, freeing humans to do more creative work that will ultimately lead to growth and new business.
Here Are Some Of The Benefits Of RPA
The benefits you’ll see from RPA differ from a traditional system integration. RPA bridges the gap between disparate applications, making it that last important mile of process automation.
Large finance system implementations, like SAP and Oracle, fall short in terms of straight-through processing, but robots integrate at the micro-task level. The results of including RPA for CPAs and accounting firms include reduced labor costs, improved cycle times, increased accuracy, and simplified workflows. As you can imagine, all this translates to huge improvements in how your office is run, enabling your business to grow!
RPA benefits are both financial and operational. They include the following:
- Non-invasive Application: RPA is both a bridge and a layer, sitting on top of and across the current infrastructure, reducing the need to change a company’s IT infrastructure.
- Customizable Workflow: RPA in finance and accounting is not confined to one part of a process – it can be applied to multiple processes at a time, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial close, controller work, financial planning and analysis, expense management, and taxes.
- Nonstop Performance: Finance and accounting RPA has no working hour limitations. It can run 24/7/365, increasing productivity to levels traditional work can’t reach.
- Consistency & Error Reduction: RPA excels at error-free data movement with reduced output variability.
- Major Lifting: By allowing automation to taking care of slow data entry-type work, RPA frees people to tackle high-value work. (You probably never realized that robots can actually make humans happier!)
- Ease & Speed of Installation. A robot can be installed in less than a week. We can help you figure out where to install bots in your accounting operations first for the best bang for your buck!
The New RPA Helps CPAs!
Auditing has historically incorporated many computer-dependent tools and processes, which were often interlinked by a number of manual steps and keystrokes. A new set of overlay software has emerged, however, that combines these disparate actions into a single smooth automated process.
RPA uses these new software tools to transform a still somewhat handmade audit process into a more assembly-line audit process. RPA represents a dramatic and disruptive change in current audit practices that can help auditors operate at a much higher level.
Contact Us To Find Out More!
RPA will take all the labor-intensive work away so your focus can be on more productive money-making tasks. Reach out to The STA Group today!